International Travel Form

International Travel Assistance (NZ Members)

If you are intending on travelling overseas and want to take advantage of the benefits the International Police Association, you need to complete the International Travel Form.

The form is to be submitted to the The New Zealand National Travel Secretary (travel-secretary@ipa.org.nz)

You need to read, and adhere to the full guidelines for completion of the travel form.

© 2017 IPA | Site map | Search | Terms & Conditions